INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENTS OF BROWARD COUNTY
InVEST SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
1. A completed/signed 2013 InVEST Scholarship Application (Check back soon for the application.)
2. At least two different letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, liaisons, mentors, etc.
3. A 500 word typewritten essay which should include details on the following:
– the benefits of having participated in InVEST
– plans for further education and/or career plans and how these plans were influenced by InVEST
– other activities that demonstrate the student’s interests and abilities like academic honor societies, sports, extracurricular activities, internships, after-school jobs, etc.
4. Indication of licensing or other introductory courses that you are seeking scholarship funds to attend including pricing (funds are paid to education provider upon approval of scholarship award)
5. A copy of current school transcript which includes grade point average to date
6. A non-returnable photograph OPTIONAL (an original class picture preferred, not scanned)
***Entries are judged on creativity, content, format, grammar, spelling, punctuation and neatness. All entries become property of IIABC InVEST. Submit all documents by April 26, 2013 to:
InVEST Scholarship Contest
Attn: Lee Gorodetsky
L & S Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
1001 W. Cypress Creek Rd., #414
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 333098
The InVEST Scholarship Committee will make the final selections and submit their recommendations to the Board of Directors.
Questions concerning scholarships should be directed to email@example.com